Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of the Harringay Passage?

I would like to propose that we set up a 'Friends of the Harringay Passage'. This crucial 'spine' of the Harringay Ladder has been neglecte…

Started by Adam

107 May 17, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Additional parking restrictions and road closures for the Finsbury Park concert 23/24 May 2014

Further to my previous post - here is an undate from Haringey Council with some more detail --------------------------------------------  …

Started by Karen Alexander

16 May 16, 2014
Reply by Jessica

Heavenly hawthorn

Street tree of the month has to be the pink flowered hawthorn that is blossoming around the neighbourhood. The one at the bottom of my road…

Started by Liz

4 May 16, 2014
Reply by Lydia R

Police concern for missing 9-year-old from Tottenham

Police are growing increasingly concerned for the wellbeing of a nine-year-old boy who has gone missing. Daequan George was last seen at a…

Started by Jeremy

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by Liz

Acupuncturist recommendation to help lower anxiety/stress levels

It is anxiety awareness week this week so am dropping a line to say if anyone out there is suffering stress/anxiety and getting a bit fed u…

Started by Felicitá

10 May 16, 2014
Reply by Rita

Help save the Antwerp Arms in Tottenham and become a shareholder in your own pub?

http://www.streetlife.com/conversation/3qbadusm11ue5/ I can't help out but I'm sure there are some people who would love the opportunity to…

Started by Alice Martin

2 May 16, 2014
Reply by PAM

Friday Filling The Gap Menu mexican vibes ....

FRIDAYS MENU !!! MEXICAN VIBES COMING YOUR WAY...Banging Chilli con carne with riceSultry Sweet potatoe and bean vegetarian chilli with ri…

Started by renee taylor

0 May 15, 2014

Why Harringay Benches Help

I've noted some diffidence elsewhere about our new benches. Whilst, were money were no object, some people might have chosen another styl…

Started by Hugh

16 May 15, 2014
Reply by Ruth

Hustings in Harringay 2014

In 2010, HoL put in a lot of work to try and ensure that local people were as well informed as possible about the views of candidates in…

Started by Hugh

15 May 14, 2014
Reply by Sharon

There Is A Pot Of Gold In South Harringay Infants

Just saw this double rainbow over SH Infants with my daughter. They are clearly doing something right if that is where the pot of gold is.…

Started by Justin Guest

1 May 14, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service