Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,576)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delivery office moving to N19

Just had a card through the door as we were out when something was delivered. On the back, it says our delivery office is moving from totte…

Started by pipplypig

26 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Hugo

Will my kids die earlier than they should?

Not a pleasant thought but my kids spend a lot of time on Green Lanes going to and from school and I worry about how this might effect thei…

Started by

24 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Chris

Parking permits

Hi all A couple of people kindly replied to my last request for a couple of WG daily parking permits. I was in an accident and my car is i…

Started by philipjm

0 Sep 19, 2014

Come and play with our brass band, or learn to play free-of-charge!

London Metropolitan Brass is a new brass band, based in North London. We are always on the lookout for more players, whether experienced or…

Started by Craig Boulton

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by HarringayBlockParty

Hornsey Delivery Office closure from 22nd Sept

Hi, I'm sure a lot of people are aware of this, but I only found out today, that the Hornsey Delivery Office will be moving to Tufnell Park…

Started by Anja

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Wild Thing. N15.

The internet told me that this little critter is a Southern Oakbush Cricket. Spotted him last night creeping along the balcony wall.

Started by Sharon

1 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Mark Smith

Tree planting on Green Lanes

Does anybody have any up to date information on this? As I understood, it was going to happen from September to May, as the new pavements w…

Started by Pav

3 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by The Black Lark

My son almost hit by a car in Finsbury Park.

My son was cycling down the road in Finsbury Park from Manor house to the Endymion Rd entrance. Normally the road is closed to all traffic.…

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

7 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by cheryl

Japanese beauty in Harringay gardens

It may be September and Autumn on the way but Mother Nature still has a colourful card or two to play before Winter. I can't help but admir…

Started by Liz

4 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Sapphireblue

ET pics

Thanks Adam and everyone else involved for a very succesful movie at Fairland Park in the weekend. We should do it more often!

Started by ant

2 Sep 19, 2014
Reply by Charlotte

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service