Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Save The NHS

I joined the Lobby of Parliament against privatisation of the NHS today.  I wasn't too clued up on what was actually happening to the NHS b…

Started by EMC2

18 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by EMC2

Middle Class Problems: #37

After years of agonising over the distant memory of my working class roots, and the denial that has followed when ever the question has sin…

Started by Justin Guest

23 Dec 10, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Chestnuts community centre

Hi all, I've heard that Chestnuts community centre is closed and the building is to be sold. Can anyone give me any more info, and/or put m…

Started by Gus Alston

9 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Help our local pool: I will design avatars for 20 HoL'ers

For £4, I will design you an avatar of you to use on HoL or anywhere you like. Just say 'hey', on this post to commit, ALL proceeds will go…

Started by matthew cuthbert

12 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Gus Alston

"A new pocket park between Alllison Rd and St Anne's Rd, providing a calm spot to rest from the bustle of Green Lanes"

I'm assuming that the trees shown in detailed plans for the regeneration works last year are still coming, unless anyone has any new inform…

Started by Pav

34 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Velo

Sainsbury Car Park Aggro

The annual tailbacks  to exit the Sainsbury Arena car park have started already. Best avoided.

Started by John D

3 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Michael Anderson

Could you be the Host for the Local Business Network?

Hi All,  I have these past 6 months made inroads into rejuvenating the Local business Network. Unfortunately my available time has shrunk c…

Started by Karen Fugle

9 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by ingo pless

dogs mess

people who allow their dogs to poo on the pavement should have their noses rubbed in it and they should never be allowed to own another pet…

Started by sally mustoe

6 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Matt

AGM: The Friends of Finsbury Park

OUR Finsbury Park faces threats, portent and treatment as never before. There appears now to be a single group left that has the long-term…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

Average speed of traffic in Haringey

Is 11.5 mph, I wonder if traffic calming or congestion has the greatest effect! Anyway, as the article says - you can see why people are cy…

Started by Ian

4 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Ian

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service