Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Campaign against TTIP

Today "38 degrees" campaigned to raise awarenes about TTIP with information stalls outside the Salisbury Pub, Wood Green, Seven Sisiters an…

Started by maggie

16 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Joanna Knight

The Green Lanes Publication. Special Edition. Issue No 2

I just stumbled across this freebie magazine full of articles about our neighbourhood. These include features on the regeneration, the dive…

Started by Pav

5 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Pav

Cyclists on Green Lanes footpath - is this a thing?

On the way to the post office this afternoon I almost got bowled over twice by cyclists mounting the footpath to cycle "offroad" on Grand P…

Started by Burgoyne Bec

66 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by tigha

Honey Chestnuts Again

perhaps you saw my plea for the best of all honeys-chestnut?      no.1 comes from Southern Turkey, near Lake Koycegiz and no.2 from Souther…

Started by sally mustoe

1 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by sally mustoe

New Volunteer Roles at Alexandra Palace

Good afternoon everyone,   This is to let you know of two new volunteer opportunities that have arisen at Alexandra Park and Palace Charita…

Started by Mel

0 Feb 20, 2015

St Ann' and Harringay Area Forum. 5 March

Text of an email I received today below. Dear Sir/Madam, I am writing to inform you that the next meeting of the St. Ann’s and Harringay…

Started by Michael Anderson

0 Feb 18, 2015

What improvements would you like to see in Harringay?

Hello! My name is Lucy, i'm a graphic designer and i'm currently doing a project which is about Local Utopia. I'm looking at Harringay (as…

Started by Lucy Maitre

31 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by e spengler

Flat screen f***wits

In what is probably the most brazen disregard for the community I have seen, someone has dumped not one but five massive flat screen TV box…

Started by

23 Feb 17, 2015
Reply by Sarah_24

Alexandra Palace - Petition to save the historic studio walls

I was made aware of this earlier today and thought it may be relevant and of interest to other locals: Petitioning Haringey Council and Th…

Started by Guy

8 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by StephenBln

Chettle Court Photography Project

Hi all,Please check out our community photography website for Chettle Court in Crouch End. Chettle Court Photography Project was started wi…

Started by James Lange

5 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by James Lange

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service