Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's hope this doesn't happen to TheSalisbury

Shocking. Pub in Kilburn demolished the day before Grade 2 listing. Let's hope this doesn't happen to any of our pubs. http://www.bbc.co.…

Started by Rob

20 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Pav

Harringay bridge works: work begins for new signage and lighting

Through previous discussions on HoL, I somehow took on liaising with the project manager, Paul Dever, who has been helpful in giving me upd…

Started by Pav

16 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Pav

A New River Park

I stumbled across these pictures on the web tonight. They were part of the 'A High Line for London' competition, a showcase of green infr…

Started by Hugh

12 Apr 25, 2015
Reply by Robert Pike

UK National Debt? What The Heck Is It?

I saw a brief article on the BBC News web site earlier about the UK's National Debt. Now, I know this can be a bit dull, but we have accept…

Started by Justin Guest

8 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Billy Hole

Energy Saviour - door knocking

Just an alert - there were a number of guys out knocking on doors today from a company called Energy Saviour. The two things they said that…

Started by Alison P

4 Apr 24, 2015

Waitrose for South Tottenham? Or shoddy reporting?

Hi folks, I ran across this piece in the Guardian today and, since it name checks the area, I thought I'd pass it on for everyone to peruse…

Started by DarB

34 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by pamish

Finsbury Park Station Wells Terrace Entrance Closing to Make Way for Twin Towers

To allow for construction work on the new Finsbury Park Twin Towers, the Wells Terrace entrance / exit to Finsbury Park Station will be…

Started by HoL Site Admin

13 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Hugo

Pre-election Changes Shaping our High Street

A couple of weeks back a neighbour who runs her own planning consultancy drew my attention to a change in planning law that's coming into e…

Started by Hugh

4 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Pav

HERBAL MEDICINE COURSE

Herbal medicine can be used to enhance your mood..! Find out more on a 10 week course starting 27th April.

Started by Living Under One Sun

0 Apr 21, 2015

Friday Tiffin at Asian Centre

The Asian Centre will be starting a “Friday Kitchen” service every Friday from 1st May 2015. The Centre has been providing freshly cooked h…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 21, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service