Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,577)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

finsbury Park concert, 1st night.

I have just experienced the first day of these concerts and I must say that it was pretty quiet compared to some I've had to suffer. There…

Started by Madeline

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Madeline

Should the Hornsey Housing Trust redevelop Goldsmiths Court?

I took this photo yesterday (click to enlarge) HORNSEY Housing Trust wish to redevelop the site above. Tenants currently pay a modest rent…

Started by Clive Carter

1 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Gordon T

Haringey Obesity Conference

Anyone know someone attending this event today 25th June 9.30 am - 3:15pm -   at the Spurs UTC in Northumberland Park? I'd have liked to go…

Started by Alan Stanton

16 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Alan Stanton

Introducing the new .. Chestnuts Market

Hello everyone I’d like to introduce myself – I’m Marika Gauci and I will be running the new Chestnuts Market held at Chestnuts Primary Sc…

Started by Marika

69 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Marika

Looking to move to get into a good school?

Hi there, I know this is a popular subject amongst families - and I am looking for some case studies for a project I'm working on.  I need…

Started by Jo W

3 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by gabster

Moped thefts on the ladder

My husband has recently had his moped stolen when it was parked on the road outside our house. The police came over and said it's been happ…

Started by Gina C

2 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Junior Bennett

Easy ways to create bird baths during the summer

Help the local bird population with these quick ideas for creating bird baths from the RSPB Bird Baths

Started by Liz

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Liz

Childcare opportunity from August 2015

We are looking for a another family to share our wonderful nanny with from August 2015.  Our current share will be with a family who have a…

Started by Laura Christie

1 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by GenevieveP

The mysterious case of the sinking flamingo

‘The mysterious case of the sinking flamingo’ is a brilliant illustrated children’s book about why crabs hate combined sewer overflows and…

Started by Cath Hassell

0 Jun 26, 2015

Harringay Wildflower Meadow

Snapped these at Duckett's Common as I passed by yesterday. (Click and click again for a larger clearer picture).

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service