Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's Barclays Bank up to in N10?

Another independent shop in Muswell Hill is under threat — and this one is shaping up to be a real David and Goliath battle. In the blue co…

Started by JP

5 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by JP

What a load of rubbish! 54,000 complaints about rubbish in Haringey in just 2 years

Since I have been tweeting about dumped rubbish near Harringay Station today, this doesn't surprise me. ------------------- Haringey’s Lab…

Started by Karen Alexander

17 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Tim

Whittington Health

Hello, Have you had recent experiences of using Whittington Health, also known as Whittington Hospitals NHS Trust, if so the Care Quality C…

Started by Samuel Wallace

3 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Samuel Wallace

Thing on floor near Salsbury white elephant

Is that concrete bin thing on the floor near the new concrete block thing outside the Salsbury supposed to be there ? It's been there ages,…

Started by Hugo

4 Aug 15, 2015
Reply by Malcolm

Gardens Community Gardens - gangs & drugs

Went their with my kids today around noon. Sadly had to leave as group in there smoking weed, spitting and swearing. Not going back anytim…

Started by Penguin

7 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by pamish

Christmas trees in August

Is the Xmas tree recycling competition still open Liz. This was spotted in Stanhope Gardens Yesterday on the pavement?

Started by Andy Newman

5 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Hugh

Retired Editor - Help

Anyone know a retired news paper editor? I need some help to post some sensitive material about my experience with Haringey police.  I have…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

0 Aug 14, 2015

David Mitchell on the Ladder!

Saw David Mitchell at the top if Lausanne road, said he was filming for something, I'm guessing the peep show?

Started by Elladee Fusco-Fagg

9 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by hob

Unlawful Arrest For Harassment - More Money Wasted by Met

As many of you may know, I was unlawfully arrested for harassment.   I have just agreed compensation for the unlawful arrest of £6,000 with…

Started by Mr Wodjacallim

1 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by Michael

A neat little document about 'Green Lanes'

http://www.haringey.gov.uk/sites/haringeygovuk/files/04._green_lanes_and_wood_green.pdf

Started by matthew cuthbert

25 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service