Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is there a Laura Mayle or possibly Laura Moyle on Burgoyne Road?

If so, I've had some wrongly addressed post for you. (The number is wrong, but the postcode is correct for a different part of the road.)Ma…

Started by Phil M

0 Jan 3, 2023

Ukraine and all that

By the time I retired from my EU job in 2010 I had been to almost every formerly communist country in Europe but not Ukraine. Many books I…

Started by Dick Harris

9 Jan 1, 2023
Reply by Hugh D

St Ann's LTN - the first month in figures

The First month in figures  Freedom of Information request relating to the St Ann's  Local Traffic Neighbourhood since introduction on 22.0…

Started by VivY

13 Dec 25, 2022
Reply by Don

Reach & Connect Haringey

"Are you over 50 and living in Haringey?If you are in need of information we may be able to help."020 3196 1905www.reachandconnect.net See…

Started by kas

0 Dec 23, 2022

Bus queues at Wood Green

Anyone know what's causing big queues for 144 and W3 at Wood y? And maybe others too?

Started by Philip

6 Dec 23, 2022
Reply by Godfrey

Haringey Council to cut down previously protected mature trees in St Ann's development.

Mike Hakata, Deputy Leader Haringey Council - has declared that 114 mature carbon collecting trees shall be felled for developers - previou…

Started by Barbara

11 Dec 21, 2022
Reply by Gordon T

Deceased fox in garden

Its really upsetting but we now need him collected asap Uploaded a report on the council website but do they work on Saturdays? Would appre…

Started by air

8 Dec 20, 2022
Reply by Xavier

Christmas lunch for the lonely and vulnerable

I saw this on the Haringey Council email round up last week and wondered if elderly people might not see it as it was online. If you have a…

Started by Christina Davis

0 Dec 20, 2022

LTN nightmares

Normally a 5 minute drive, it took me an hour of mostly standstill traffic to go to Wood Green recycling centre to drop off my broken old m…

Started by Francesco

23 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Tina S

Unhappy Black & White cat on Rutland Gardens

Hi, This black and white cat has been hangng around 73-77 Rutland Gardens all day - it doesn't seem very happy at all - does anyone recogni…

Started by michaelw

1 Dec 16, 2022
Reply by Lil

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service