Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

London Skyline Competition

Transport for London has teamed up with the London Festival of Architecture 2010 to launch a competition for new illustrations and depictio…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 19, 2010

www.inharingey.co.uk

Flyer came through the postbox for www.inharingey.co.uk Can't see who runs it. Looks commercial. Anyone know who's behind it?

Started by matt

5 Apr 18, 2010

MOLTO CON BRIO

The Tottenham Community Choir, founded only last September, gave their inaugural public concert this evening. Their choice for the first…

Started by John D

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

Gangs in London - new website

Here is their info about Haringey  

Started by Adam

1 Apr 1, 2010

Did the Leader of the Council behave undemocratically?

I will declare that I fully support the wider implementation of Contolled Parking Zones (CPZs) but I was amazed to read that at a recent Ca…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by stuart

Haringey Council Bank

"Hard-up residents could soon be borrowing money from the bank of Haringey Council under plans to open a money-lending union to deter borro…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by stuart

Victory for 'Friends of Down Lane Park' - developers out, improvements in

Down Lane Park Friends Victory! Developers out, improvements in... www.fdlp.org.uk  <http://www.fdlp.org.uk/>; 1. Statement from Hari…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Adam

Medics Rally Round 'Baby P' Whistleblower

Local resident and clinician Kim Holt, a whistleblower who raised concerns around understaffing and tried to improve services in local chil…

Started by PeterPiper

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

Downhills Park to get new cafe

The TJ reports today that Downhills Park is to get a new cafe. I'm a fan of this little park and its neighbour Lordship Rec. Nice to see th…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 11, 2010

London Landmark Badges

As the 2012 Olympic Games approach, the London 2012 Organising Committee yesterday announced the landmarks chosen by Londoners to feature i…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Chris brock

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service