Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MOLTO CON BRIO

The Tottenham Community Choir, founded only last September, gave their inaugural public concert this evening. Their choice for the first…

Started by John D

6 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

Gangs in London - new website

Here is their info about Haringey  

Started by Adam

1 Apr 1, 2010

Did the Leader of the Council behave undemocratically?

I will declare that I fully support the wider implementation of Contolled Parking Zones (CPZs) but I was amazed to read that at a recent Ca…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by stuart

Haringey Council Bank

"Hard-up residents could soon be borrowing money from the bank of Haringey Council under plans to open a money-lending union to deter borro…

Started by Hugh

2 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by stuart

Victory for 'Friends of Down Lane Park' - developers out, improvements in

Down Lane Park Friends Victory! Developers out, improvements in... www.fdlp.org.uk  <http://www.fdlp.org.uk/>; 1. Statement from Hari…

Started by Adam

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Adam

Medics Rally Round 'Baby P' Whistleblower

Local resident and clinician Kim Holt, a whistleblower who raised concerns around understaffing and tried to improve services in local chil…

Started by PeterPiper

4 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by PeterPiper

Downhills Park to get new cafe

The TJ reports today that Downhills Park is to get a new cafe. I'm a fan of this little park and its neighbour Lordship Rec. Nice to see th…

Started by Liz

0 Mar 11, 2010

London Landmark Badges

As the 2012 Olympic Games approach, the London 2012 Organising Committee yesterday announced the landmarks chosen by Londoners to feature i…

Started by Hugh

4 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Chris brock

Haringey: employment of an "Inclusivity Outreach" worker

Inclusivity Outreach workers: the contribution of two immigrants. Article about the customs and values brought to this country by a fellow…

Started by Clive Carter

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Diagonal crossing for Wood Green Junction

A diagonal pedestrian crossing is being introduced in Wood Green to help commuters directly cross over from the underground station to the…

Started by Liz

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service