Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Charles & Camilla in Tottenham

Charles & Camilla have just left Tottenham after a visit to the Tottenham Assitance Centre. There were at least two HoL members there a…

Started by Hugh

2 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Zena Brabazon

News & Events from Big Green Bookshop

Hello,  We have a load of stuff to tell you about this week, so I won't dilly dally.1. Tickets for this Friday's comedy night are selling q…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Aug 16, 2011

Proposed closure of 3 older peoples residential care homes and a learning disabilities residential and respite care home - Call-in of decision

Call-In of Council Decision CAB 20 - Proposed Closure of Three Older People's Residential Care Homes and Learning Disabilities Residential…

Started by Karen Alexander

13 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Cllr Emina Ibrahim

Council Leader uses Cameron visit to ask for more funds

Prime Minister David Cameron this morning visited Tottenham to meet with community members following the disturbances in the area over the…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 16, 2011

North London demonstration march planned in response to last week's events

A 'North London Unity Assembly Demonstration' has been planned for 13th August. The organisers' leaflet calls for: A Culture of valuing, n…

Started by Hugh

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by SK8ergirl

Festival of illegal consumption cannot be attributed to cuts

A week on, and there's the inevitable chewing over what happened in the Sundays. It's been interesting for me to compare those reflections…

Started by Hugh

13 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

The Voice on Tottenham: "The lessons from the past, have not been learnt"

"Tottenham's sprawling Broadwater Farm estate was rundown and bleak when I visited it after the uprising by black youth of 1985. Yet it had…

Started by Hugh

1 Aug 14, 2011

London riots: frightened and angry, Tottenham residents seek answers

Night. The smell of smoke, and angry young men moving with makeshift weapons. There are cars and buildings ablaze and the threat of violenc…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by matt

Tottenham High Road - A Week on

A few shots from Tottenham High Road added to my `riot` set.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/frpix/sets/72157627248704685/with/6038350211/

Started by Paul Wood

0 Aug 13, 2011

SmugTweets hashtag building

Our smugtweets hashag on Twitter pointing up dumbass smug tweets from safe areas building at http://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23smugtweets

Started by Hugh

6 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service