Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle 2012

Here are just a handful of photos I took of my stand at the Diamond Jubilee Fair at Bruce Castle. It was a very enjoyable day with the weat…

Started by Taz Gray

0 Jun 8, 2012

I Want To Recommend.....New bakery called Favourite Bakerz, Lordship Lane

Breakfast this morning was decided by my desire to check out the new eatery on the corner of Westbury Avenue leading onto Lordship Lane cal…

Started by Taz Gray

2 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Taz Gray

Funding secured for wetlands scheme

The Walthamstow Wetlands scheme took a step forward this week with the announcement it has secured Heritage Lottery Funding support. The…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Jun 7, 2012

Seven Sisters Regeneration

I had a glossy leaflet put through my letter box this morning which looks like it covers Wards Corner and Seven Sisters Underground: www.se

Started by Inkjetpack

4 May 28, 2012
Reply by clyde

A plea from Love the Lea

Email to Friends of Tottenham Marshes from lock-keeper Theo Thomas: I’ve attached some photos I took yesterday of the Lea at Bow Locks, in…

Started by Kit

0 May 28, 2012

Featherstone gay rights campaign honoured with Ben & Jerry's ice cream

Hornsey & Wood Green MP Lynne Featherstone has been honoured for her work championing gay marriage by ice cream maker Ben & Jerry…

Started by Hugh

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by Friedrich Ernst

International Day Against Homophobia in Haringey

This year Thursday 17 May is IDAHO, the International Day Against Homophobia. The day is marked globally and Haringey Council is flying t…

2 May 23, 2012
Reply by pamish

I Want To Recommend….a visit to Myddleton Road for anyone who wants to kill a curiosity or for anybody looking to open a business in the area

On my quest to discover places to enjoy eating near where I live, I decided to find The Step café on Myddleton Road and was greeted with a…

Started by Taz Gray

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by Oh no: nevermind!

Something very fishy going on with Haringey plans for local schools

Would really appreciate some advice. We have a situation on the boil this side of town (N15, N22, N17) with some really fishy sounding stuf…

Started by scunch

37 May 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Nominations open for Carer of the Year 2012

From Haringey Council: Each year Haringey Council celebrates the role of unpaid carers by running its Carer of the Year Awards. Nominations…

0 Apr 30, 2012

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service