Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (796)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PLEASE HELP US TO SAVE THE 'ANTWERP ARMS' PUBLIC HOUSE TOTTENHAM N17. FROM THE HANDS OF THE DEVELOPERS!

Please come to a public meeting on Monday, to show your support as we invite  local people to register their support to buy 'THE ANTWERP A…

Started by PAM

19 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by PAM

Flytipping [again]

I've just reported the biggest mess of flytipping I've seen since living in the Borough via the council's helpful Report a Problem web page…

Started by Julia

7 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Julia

The India, Indian Restaurant

Here's another restaurant to share with you all. It's not local but if you're in the City and fancy a decent Indian restaurant, this one…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Hugh

TONIGHT: Finsbury Park Town Centre Special Planning Meeting

Tonight (Thursday 15th August) is the final consultation meeting on Finsbury Park Town Centre Special Planning Guidance It will run from…

Started by HoL Site Admin

22 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Amazing 3D map of London Underground

Check this out, it's incredible. http://brunoimbrizi.com/experiments/#/07 The other stuff on there is pretty cool too, if you have some tim…

Started by Anette

4 Aug 14, 2013

Ladies Pond closed

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/vogue_photographer_sussie_ahlburg_found_dead_at_ladies_pond_hampstead_heath_1_2323722 Just to let any would-b…

Started by Maddy

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Maddy

Thanks to everyone who came to Noel Park Market

Now we've got two markets on the East side of the Burrough! Thanks to all our volunteers and traders, the launch was a good day. If you liv…

Started by Rachella

1 Jul 17, 2013

PLEASE HELP US TO SAVE THE 'ANTWERP ARMS' PUBLIC HOUSE TOTTENHAM N17. FROM THE HANDS OF THE DEVELOPERS!

PLEASE HELP US SAVE OUR PUB - THE ANTWERP ARMS. (Bruce Castle Park)We are setting up a group to buy the pub and make it into a community pr…

Started by PAM

0 Jul 15, 2013

Walkway near Turnpike Lane Station

I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed the disgusting state that the walkway between Westbury Avenue and Turnpike Lane Station has…

Started by Kerry-Ann Goode

7 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Las Laundry and Dry Cleaning - AVOID

My washing machine broke just after we came back from Glastonbury which was rather unfortunate as you can imagine!  We took a big bag of wa…

Started by Rebecca

0 Jul 9, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service