Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Borough-wide & from Other Local Areas (798)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well done to Russell Park's community litterpickers!

Picture A huge "well done and thank you!" to all of the local people who took part in the first Russell Park clean-up on Saturday  Russell…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

0 Oct 20, 2015

Notice of receipt of applications for a Neighbourhood Area and Neighbourhood Forum in Crouch End

From Haringey Council:  A Crouch End community group has applied to Haringey Council to set the boundary of a neighbourhood area and to be…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Oct 19, 2015

Hornsey Town Hall protesters photo shoot

A veritable mass of campaigners appear in this week's Tottenham and Wood Green Independent - read the whole story or just enjoy David Winsk…

Started by Omotn

2 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by pamish

Ray Davies of the Kinks to play in Rugby World Cup venue?

A Ray of hope for Hornsey Town Hall - Ray Davies (formerly of the Kinks) offers some hope of a goodwill gig in the Hall during this ITV New…

Started by Omotn

0 Oct 16, 2015

THE Standard speculates on crime statistics for the Finsbury Park area

Article in today's London Standard: West End 'has worst living environment in the country', according to Office of National Statistics … Le…

Started by Clive Carter

12 Oct 2, 2015
Reply by Michael Anderson

London 2012 - which building should go on Haringey's pin badge design?

Alexandra Palace, Hornsey Town Hall or Bruce Castle. If you had to choose, which one would you say was your favourite? London2012 are ask…

Started by Liz

17 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Clive Carter

Hornsey Town Hall - Open House - 19th September

Hornsey Town Hall (HTH) is a grade II* listed building. Only 4% of listed buildings have this status, the next grade up is Grade 1, e.g. Bu…

Started by Omotn

0 Sep 18, 2015

Would you like your home to be a filming location?

Hi all, I know there are some beautiful gardens around the area - I can see a few from my road on the Harringay Ladder, so I thought it wou…

Started by Jamie W

0 Aug 24, 2015

Crouch End Emergency - battle starts to save Earl Haig Hall

Russell Vandyk CALLING ALL CROUCH ENDERS and HARRINGAYERS!!!!If you live in or near Crouch End N8 and want to help try to save the Earl Ha…

Started by RussellV

8 Aug 12, 2015
Reply by DMB80

Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum applies to Haringey for recognition

This is the latest mailshot from the Crouch End Neighbourhood Forum, which is on the very brink of applying to the London Borough of Haring…

Started by Omotn

20 Aug 7, 2015
Reply by Hugo Read

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service