Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,598)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Taking Rental Van Abroad

Has anyone on this forum ever rented a van and taken it abroad? Grateful for any recommendations and tips.  Need a rental van for about a w…

Started by Peter

0 Jul 29, 2023

Anyone Use FreshBooks- Help Needed Recording VAT Refund

Hi. Anyone out there use FreshBooks at all?  I received a VAT refund for Q1 of this year- the refund being banked in Q2. Following the way…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Jul 28, 2023

Effingham Road - Poo Central?

My road - and the Passages off it - are covered in dog(?) poo. Has anyone else noticed? I am not even sure if they are being 'left' by anim…

Started by JustinH

18 Jul 25, 2023

Dog-free cafe?

Are there any cafés on or around Green Lanes where dogs aren't allowed? I have a phobia.

Started by Jules

6 Jul 16, 2023
Reply by Jules

Noisy Outdoor Unit ( Air Conditioner) In Neighbours Back Garden Next To Bedroom

Do we have rights to complain about this or not? It’s effecting our sleep and is very noisy, sounds like an airport lounge. Sort of machine…

Started by air

17 Jul 15, 2023
Reply by Hugh

Looking for a tried and trusted Personal Trainer

Hi all, I am looking for a personal trainer with a sound knowledge of physiology to support with building strength with the right technique…

Started by Julixe

3 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Julixe

Small green food bins - urban foxes!

Has anyone got a solution to the urban fox problem and the small green recyclable food bins? I have tried everything - apart from drilling…

Started by Leon Cych

12 Jul 2, 2023
Reply by Leon Cych

What is the meaning of this ?

I saw this outside the Queen's Wood, but for what purpose does it serve ? https://imgur.com/3r8WHzd

Started by keith

4 Jul 1, 2023
Reply by keith

New River Path at Rowley Gardens open?

Does anyone know if the gate to the New River path by Rowley Gardens, opposite Finsbury Park, is open again yet? It was closed for works to…

Started by Pat C

2 Jun 30, 2023
Reply by Alfred Jahn

Anyone got experiences as Airbnb host?

We are planning a four week trip abroad in the new year and thinking of paying for it by letting out house through airbnb.anyone got experi…

Started by Philip

6 Jun 28, 2023
Reply by Sarfraz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service