Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,595)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wooden floors

Hi all we're currently refurbishing our house and want some wooden floors for the first floor (ground floor will have original pine floors…

Started by Milda Rami

13 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Nick G-T

Ballet class for 3+

My 3 year old daughter keeps asking to go Ballet classes but i just cant seem to find any suitable. i need them local to Harringay, Tottenh…

Started by Carla

4 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Window / Light Well for front garden?

Hi all, I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I've been interested in getting a light/window well installed in the front garden of ou…

Started by Charlotte I

0 Jan 9, 2013

Classic VW Mechanic needed! Any recommendations?

Recently moved to the area- hoping to find a reasonably priced local mechanic who isn't going to rip us off and can do an MOT on our beetle…

Started by Harriet Gervasio

4 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Harriet Gervasio

Have you got a spare 5 minutes to participate in a psychology study?

I realise that, at this time of year, participating in a psychology study is likely to come at the bottom of a very long list of priorities…

Started by Jo

3 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Jo

Swan stuck in New River

Walking along New River today between Hampden Road and where it goes under Wightman Road we found a swan, quite distressed,s stuck in the w…

Started by Charlotte

13 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Geoff

Is 'One Up' charity collection legit?

Some guys have just knocked on my door with a charity tin collecting for "One Up', does anyone know if they are legitimate charity?

Started by maggie

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by maggie

Best Mince Pies & Xmas Pud?

Where's the best place to buy mince pies and Xmas pud? Or does anyone have a killer recipe for either item? (And while I'm on it, just what…

Started by Andrew Stillman

3 Dec 16, 2012

Government agencies and data protection: Are you having trouble getting them to talk to you about your case?

Earlier this week two people in as many days told me that they had been having problems with the tax and the benefits authorities, but that…

Started by David Schmitz

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Can anyone help with my psychology research?

Are there any kind people out there who can help me meet my psychology deadline by participating in my study? I need guinea pigs willing to…

Started by Jo

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Jo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service