Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,597)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice Please: Expats leaving Tanzania for Harringay

Hello! We are a family from Northwest London and the US originally who are just finishing up a two year posting in Tanzania. We have a two…

Started by Vanessa

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Allie

Baby Car Boot

Hi I want to sell off lots of my good quality baby bits/clothes etc.   Wondered if anyone can recommend a car boot - more geared to Baby it…

Started by Marika

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Marika

cookery classes?

Hi does anyone know of a local cookery class, either vegetarian or vietnamese? HALS doesn't do cookery courses but I wondered if there were…

Started by Kerrie

3 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Kerrie

Doctor surgery recommendations in N4

Hi there, I've recently moved from N8 to N4 and am looking for a new doctor's surgery to register at.  The NHS website comes up with a very…

Started by Kathryn Rodger

6 Apr 23, 2013

Ways of advertising a small business

Hi all members of Harringay Online What are the best known to you ways of advertising a small business today? Yellow Pages, Local Newspaper…

Started by Marek

14 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Mat Day

Locations required for a short film - backed by Film London and Haringey Film Office!

Hi I'm shooting a short film as part of the borough film fund (Film London) and our team is one of 3 representing Haringey and Islington! T…

Started by Aaron Trinder

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Aaron Trinder

Direct phone number for Hornsey delivery office?

A parcel I know has been sent to me has gone missing, and perhaps it has ended up at the local delivery office (Tottenham Lane). No card ha…

Started by Karl

2 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Karl

walls leak when it rains

Hi, We bought our ground floor flat last June and with the first weekend of rain the walls in our kitchen around the old fireplace (taken o…

Started by Lee Davey

5 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Lee Davey

any spare frogspawn please ?

Has anyone got lots of frogspawn and could I have some please ? My little pond has not attracted any this year, and neighbours with a long…

Started by h4k

7 Apr 9, 2013

bathroom expansion

Has anyone on this site living in a house made their upstairs bathroom bigger by expanding into the hallway? I know all houses are subtly d…

Started by Maddy

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by cosmic

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service