Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Preventing cats from pooing on my garden

As spring (hopefully) looms, I've been trying to get my back lawn into some kind of shape that the kids can use. However, local cats seem t…

Started by Hugh D

12 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Anna T

I need to borrow a cassette player with stereo outs

Hi Harringay, I have about 20 c60 tapes that I want to record into mp3 and i need to borrow a tape player with stereo outs. I'll be doing i…

Started by andy bethune

8 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Sam R

Anyone know a Mr M Ashcroft, recently moved in somewhere local?

We have a card for him, sent to our address - do let me know if you know where it should go!

Started by Alison P

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Crofto

Energy hikes

With energy prices already being very high I have decided to shop around for the best deal fixed or non fixed to heat our house.  I was won…

Started by Charlotte

7 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Churros

Fungus in the garden

It's that time of year again when fungi suddenly spring up - and often disapperar again as quickly. Here are a few I found yesterday.  Most…

Started by Dick Harris

4 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Hugo

N15 Olives?!

Hi Holers, Im thrilled and amazed to see plump green olives for the first time on my 11 year old olive tree in my tiny garden in N15 but no…

Started by Sharon

7 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Anette

Recommendations for a good cleaner

Hello all! We've recently moved to Crouch End and are very happy with our decision. Could anyone please recommend a good cleaner (for weekl…

Started by weebrownbird

4 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by weebrownbird

Mould issues

Hi guys, As many of you (so I'm hoping others have suffered a similar problem) I live in a ground floor flat with a basement (unconverted)…

Started by Paul

12 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

Japanese Knotweed

Having recently seen the ~BBC 'inside out' prog where the threat to property prices and mortgage applications has finally brought the issue…

Started by Philip

5 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Gordon T

Advice needed on stage improvements

Just finished summer season and I'm taking stock before the headlong rush into my next little stint in a variety programme in Thurso from M…

Started by Claire Voyant

2 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by GillianM

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service