Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Harringay Online profiled by local estate agent

In their latest blog, Castle's estate agent has highlighted Harringay's growing community spirit and Harringay Online as good reasons to li…

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by TTTH

New Banner on the Salisbury

"I would no more give the vote to the Irish than to the Hottentot." Lord Salisbury, Prime Minister of Great Britain & Ireland, Exeter s…

Started by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

2 Sep 30, 2009

Gun shop on Green lanes

I was telling my son that there used to be a gun shop on Green Lanes when I first moved to the area (1987). He was interested to know more…

Started by Maddy

3 Sep 13, 2009

Harringay former bank featured on Homes Under the Hammer 04/09/09

I'm addicted to this show, so I got very excited when I saw this on catch up this morning: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00mkh05/H

Started by TTTH

11 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by rahman

Time Out picks out Harringay as one of London's up and coming areas

Read the review here. And it seems like we're getting the message out about the Harringay vs Haringey thing!

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 21, 2009

Harringay bucks the recent trend for falling rents

According to a story on website Introducer Today, rents across London have been falling for the past 18 months, but a few areas including C…

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 21, 2009

Ducketts Common Pond and Cafe

I have just been through the latest threads on HoL and mis-read the subject title for the "Brixton Pound" for "Brixton Pond". When I click…

Started by Justin Hinchcliffe

0 Jul 26, 2009

Roller Derby

Hi, Anyone remember the Roller Derby at Harringay Arena I think in the 50's? I can vividly remember the guy that used to skate round combin…

Started by ROY BOWKER

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Hugh

"Who's Jack" Magazine runs article on Harringay

Who's Jack magazine describe themselves as follows: Who’s Jack magazine began in Sept 06. Out in both print and online formats. We cater…

Started by Hugh

6 Jul 7, 2009

Still Trying to Put Harringay On the Map

Back in harness this week after a few weeks away. Desperately in need of some displacement activity............any displacement activity,…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service