Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

About Harringay Online (392)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Almost 1000 members!

Should we celebrate our 1000 member? Only 9 new members needed! Shoud number 1000 win a prize?????

Started by RuthE

8 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by RuthE

Harringay Online's Flickr group reaches 500

Just a few months after being set up, Harringay Online's Flickr group, Harringay, Haringey has just had photo number 501 added.

Started by Hugh

0 Oct 20, 2008

New research links digital inclusion and social impact

Read more................

Started by Hugh

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Liz

Did you get your HarringayOnline weekly update this week (especiallyYahooMail users)?

If no, check your spam/trash filter folder especially if you use Yahoo. Mine had been filtered into the Yahoo trash folder and I found it l…

Started by Liz

5 Oct 10, 2008
Reply by Liz

The 'fine art' of writing in social forums...some musings and thoughts about avoiding exasperation on the site.

In the age of candlelight and quill pens, our ancestors spent many hours pouring out their hearts, their thoughts, their revolutions on pap…

Started by Liz

5 Oct 8, 2008

Noticed a change to layout of forum discussions? Read this post for more info...

You may have noticed that the layout of the forum discussions have changed. This is because responses are now shown in chronological order,…

Started by Liz

20 Oct 4, 2008
Reply by rahman

Want to Big us up? Stumble Harringay Online

Click the Stumble it button at the bottom of the main page and add a review - it can be as short as you like, even just one word (If you ne…

Started by Hugh

6 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Liz

The return of the Instant Messaging feature (and using a Chat feature)

If you haven't used this yet, it enables you to send real time messages to people onscreen. Click on a person's picture in the Instant Mess…

Started by Liz

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by RuthE

Information on groups and keeping in touch with what's happening in them.

According to the ning update: "Members can now follow group discussions by receiving notifications of new threads. They are notified when…

Started by Liz

0 Oct 1, 2008

Inbox position has moved..

I like the new position of the post inbox.. only thing is, mine says that I have (3 new) posts... but I don't...! Is that in order? or is…

Started by StephenBln

3 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service