Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ken Stevens's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Fabulous!!!"

Ken Stevens replied Sep 23 to The Elms Hornsey - a Mysteriously Wealthy Tobacconist, a Hidden Russian Princess and a Jujitsu-Loving Victorian Publisher

22 Sep 23
Reply by Ken Stevens

"I had an elderly Vespa 90cc back in the '70s, just to get to and from the station, o…"

Ken Stevens replied Aug 5 to International Vespa Rally, Harringay 1962

4 Aug 5
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Thank you, Hugh!"

Ken Stevens replied Jul 24 to St Mary's Church Hornsey ~ old Development?

2 Jul 24
Reply by Ken Stevens

"What an interesting bio! Re Green Lanes having been strafed by a German fighter plan…"

Ken Stevens replied Jun 14 to Bob Oseman's Memories of growing up in wartime Harringay

10 Jul 22
Reply by John Shulver

"Little is known for sure but here's a Normandy website's version https://www.normand…"

Ken Stevens replied Jun 10 to The Gentleman Highwayman of Hornsey Road

10 Jun 10
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Seller's description says it's a photo stuck to the back"

Ken Stevens replied Jun 10 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"I see that a Braddock such as you've used to illustrate your New River saga is up on…"

Ken Stevens replied Jun 10 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"My, you are tenacious, Hugh! My ancient book* mentions use of Devil as being common…"

Ken Stevens replied Jun 8 to The Gentleman Highwayman of Hornsey Road

10 Jun 10
Reply by Ken Stevens

"Another Braddock: View across Priory Road from The Elms (now the TA Drill Hall) "

Ken Stevens replied Jun 3 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

"A quick photoshop to change the juxtaposition of elements of Beeleigh Abbey, nr Mal…"

Ken Stevens replied May 31 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

61 Jun 10
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service