Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ken Stevens's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Fascinating insight into something we took for granted! I can remember the view from…"

Ken Stevens replied 6 hours ago to A River Through it - Development of the New River and Water Works in Hornsey

37 4 hours ago
Reply by Niamh McIntyre

"I've been racking my brains trying to come up with a possible explanation of how Alf…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 27, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Re Albert Alfred Francis, I note from  FamilySearch that he was listed in Martham el…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 23, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Aren't they just lovely village scenes! Don't think I'd go with the "day-trip snaps"…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 22, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"From a quick peruse of internet, Braddock cards aren't showing up in any quantity. I…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 22, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Forgot to say how much I enjoyed the outcome of your research, Hugh!   ... and here'…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 21, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"When I was looking up some old images for my brother's home area (The Dengie, Essex,…"

Ken Stevens replied Dec 21, 2021 to Alfred Braddock – a commercial photographic surveyor and recorder of Victorian Hornsey

41 Dec 29, 2021
Reply by John Shulver

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Had to look up how that was retrieved from s…"

Ken Stevens replied Oct 26, 2021 to How Hornsey dealt with the 'idle poor' two hundred years ago

9 Oct 28, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

"Ah, never spotted that!  Very enlightening."

Ken Stevens replied Oct 26, 2021 to How Hornsey dealt with the 'idle poor' two hundred years ago

9 Oct 28, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

"I was aware of the National School along Priory Road but hadn't realised there had b…"

9 Oct 28, 2021
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service