Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member)

Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up on Sunday afternoon to do a little bit of finishing. Not only is he a nice person to have working in your home but he puts in the hours, explains his work, his schedule and costings etc.

His work has been of a far better standard than any one who has worked on our home before and we have already booked him to do more work for us.

Happy to supply photos for anyone who is interested in booking him.

Greg's mobile number: 079 9944 3582

Vicky&Jude

Tags for Forum Posts: decorator, greg, painter

Views: 10680

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greg painted our new loft over the summer, and was great - reliable, friendly, hard-working and great quality. We would definitely recommend him to others!

Hi Vicky & Jude

Not sure if you still have photos available of Greg's work but, if so, would be very grateful to receive them.  The posts are extremely positive and so am thinking of contacting him for a quote for painting our entire flat.

Thanks

T

Tracey hello and sorry for late reply. I am currently getting Greg back to quote on several projects. You are welcome to pop round to see his work. I've had two friends not on HOL use him to do full paint works to new large Victorian homes both very happy.

Hi Vicky

would be great if you could send some photos of Greg's work

many thanks

Hamilton

ill post some over the weekend, insdide or outside shots?

?

inside please. would be for in-door painting job

many thanks

Hmm am I the only one to have had Greg round to quote and never heard back from him?

Jan Swaby here. Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago. 

Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attention to detail is second to none and I can confirm Vicky and Jude's recommendation with regard to his personality and standard of workmanship. He is honest, polite, courteous and flexible (he even fixed our TV - how’s that for service!). 

We were so pleased with Greg's work he has just completed a job to paint our reception, kitchen and the windows to the rear of the house.  His quotes are detailed and he explains all his work thoroughly to novices such as myself. I will be asking Greg to paint another room for us in the next few months.  I would not hesitate to call just Greg around for a quote as you will no double be extremely pleased with the outcome.  I believe he also does plastering if required.  

Hope this helps in your decision.  Don't hesitate to contact me should you have any questions.  

Greg's mobile: 07747 868361 / Email: Grzegorz Bugiel a href="mailto:gbugiel73@gmail.com">gbugiel73@gmail.com>

I can also recommend Greg after finding him on HOL. He did an excellent painting job on my sitting room recently. He was reliable,honest and took pride in his work. He was reasonably priced and I will definitely be calling him again when I get around to having the rest of my flat painted.  M

Following this thread's recommendations, I got Greg to do some work in my flat before I moved in. Just wanted to say thanks - he did an excellent job, often working really late to get stuff done when it cropped up at short notice. He also went the extra mile to get things exactly right even when I would have settled for something less. Nothing is too much trouble or too much hassle.  I would happily recommend him to others.

I would also like to recommend Greg for painting work.  I got his details off HOL, having read several very favourable reviews about him.  He recently repainted the front exterior of my house in Crouch End.  

Greg is friendly, honest, and reliable, and works hard to deliver a high standard, thorough job.  He is very pleasant and easy to talk to, and gave lots of good painting advice, eg. about choosing a new paint colour.  His quote was very good value for money, and he managed to find scaffolding at a very competitive price.  There were no surprise extra costs - anything additional was discussed with me fully, and was reasonable.  

In the course of painting he was kind enough to do one or two extra jobs I hadn't requested, for example filling in an uneven wall prior to repainting, for which charge he charged nothing extra.  

I was delighted with the finished paintwork, and would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.  He does internal painting and plastering too, so I will definitely contact him when I need the interior of my home sorted out.  

His contact details are : gregspraypainter@yahoo.com, 07999 443582 / 07584 200986 (note these contact details valid Sept 2015).

David

Adding to the positive feedback:

Greg has just completely a thorough and extremely high quality job: he fitted coving, new skirting board and repainted a bedroom. He was utterly reliable and very hard working. All work was completed on time and true to the very reasonable first estimate. 

Would not hesitate to recommend him to others and would definitely go back to him in the future.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service