Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'greg' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

72 Mar 18
Reply by Tim

Recommendation for Greg Spray Painter

To anyone looking for a plasterer and painter I can't recommend him enough.  Greg provided a good quote, delivered an excellent standard of…

Started by Mr Sam Smith

5 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Mr Sam Smith

Decorator

I highly recommend the brilliant Greg and Simon who have numerous other positive reviews on this site. Great to have such a multi skilled d…

Started by Claire

1 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Greg Painter

Recommending painter / decorator / builder - Greg

I contacted Greg after reading lots of great reviews on here. He recently finished doing some painting, carpentry and odd-jobs in my flat a…

Started by Emily Evans

1 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Greg Painter

Does anyone have painter Greg's mobile number?

The recent number posted for him doesn't seem to work ( ending in 361) if anyone has an up to date contact I'd be most grateful thank you…

Started by Justine

2 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Painter

Greg the handyman

Just a further recommendation for Greg. He has just finished some plasterwork repair and redecoration. Reasonably priced work and a cheerfu…

Started by Philip

5 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Painter

Recommending Greg the Builder/Decorator

Hi, I would like to recommend Greg the Painter. He has done 2 jobs for me on 2 separate properties and I could not be happier with the work…

Started by patricia sherry

7 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Nick Fletcher

Recommendation for Greg (Painter) - Excellent work

Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago.  Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attenti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service