Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'greg' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

73 Apr 4
Reply by MW

Recommendation for Greg Spray Painter

To anyone looking for a plasterer and painter I can't recommend him enough.  Greg provided a good quote, delivered an excellent standard of…

Started by Mr Sam Smith

5 Mar 19, 2020
Reply by Mr Sam Smith

Decorator

I highly recommend the brilliant Greg and Simon who have numerous other positive reviews on this site. Great to have such a multi skilled d…

Started by Claire

1 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Greg Painter

Recommending painter / decorator / builder - Greg

I contacted Greg after reading lots of great reviews on here. He recently finished doing some painting, carpentry and odd-jobs in my flat a…

Started by Emily Evans

1 Jul 10, 2019
Reply by Greg Painter

Does anyone have painter Greg's mobile number?

The recent number posted for him doesn't seem to work ( ending in 361) if anyone has an up to date contact I'd be most grateful thank you…

Started by Justine

2 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Painter

Greg the handyman

Just a further recommendation for Greg. He has just finished some plasterwork repair and redecoration. Reasonably priced work and a cheerfu…

Started by Philip

5 Jan 15, 2016
Reply by Greg Painter

Recommending Greg the Builder/Decorator

Hi, I would like to recommend Greg the Painter. He has done 2 jobs for me on 2 separate properties and I could not be happier with the work…

Started by patricia sherry

7 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Nick Fletcher

Recommendation for Greg (Painter) - Excellent work

Greg was recommended to me on HOL a few months ago.  Greg recently painted the exterior of our house and did an excellent job.  His attenti…

Started by J Swaby

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Jonny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service