Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'decorator' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Painter Decorator Recommendation - Din

We’ve just had our hallway, stairs and landing painted by Din, who I can honestly say is one of the best handymen we’ve ever had the pleasu…

Started by Tessa Brown

4 Aug 23
Reply by Saima

Recommended – plasterer Simon Lawrence

We were looking for someone to re-plaster our master bedroom and tried the usual suspects on HoL but found their quotes veered on the side…

Started by MLD

0 Jun 23

Recommended Painter/Decorator

I wanted to make a strong recommendation for Michail Kogios if anyone is after a brilliant painter/decorator. He did our open plan living r…

Started by MattB

4 Jun 22
Reply by Alexandra

Wanted: Decorator who is good with wallpaper!

Hello all,  Does anyone have a recommendation for a decorator who is good with hanging complicated wallpaper?  Please shout if you've come…

Started by Cat

2 Jun 8
Reply by Cat

We would like to re recommend Greg the painter/decorator

We got his details off of a post from Neil (HOL member) Greg worked on our homes exterior and interior all of last week, he even turned up…

Started by VIX

59 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Oxy

Decorator recommendation

Like others here I can highly recommend Michail Kogios for decorating - I got in touch with him just after lockdown, he provided a reasonab…

Started by Sam

3 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Charlotte B

Mark Anthony - Plasterer and Decorator highly recommended

I'm highly recommending Mark Anthony for his plastering and decorating skills. Mark has totally transformed our stairs and landing with his…

Started by Bernadette Keeley

1 Sep 8, 2020
Reply by Liz H

Decorator

Can anyone recommend a decorator, please? The first job is for putting new floor tiles down   Thanks.

Started by sam_b

2 Sep 6, 2020
Reply by sam_b

Looking for someone for to do some painting

I've been let down at the last moment and am looking for someone to paint my flat - nothing complicated. Unfortunately I need the work doin…

Started by adamvietnam

2 Aug 29, 2020
Reply by McFiji

Painter and decorator Michail 07743 459792

Highly recommending Michail following previous posts here in HO. We got in touch with Michail just before the lockdown and then had to post…

Started by Theryste

0 Aug 29, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service