Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

The Americans have arrived.

9 Opreys flew over Harringay lunch time towards central London, with a number of them then circling Harringay low for about 20 mins. Strange site. Guess they heard all our councillors and Lammy signed a statement against the Trump visit

Someone else's video of Ospreys elsewhere

Tags for Forum Posts: trump visit

Views: 1841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Matt, my daughter Chloe does keys and vocals for Skinny Pelembe. Going to see them at Latitude this weekend: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0wGxi0qcQbg

Oh really! Cool. He's a great musician. He's playing Corsica Studios in London Sept. Planning to go. Let me know if you're interested. It's a small venue. Enjoy Latitude :)

Yep, we’re going. 

The facts about Trump's academic accomplishments are Fake News

They scared the bejesus out of me, that's for sure....

That was nothing to do with the Americans ....
It's us on the levels.
We're just preparing to annex the ladder ... Quick recon today ,now studying the photos .. checking for humus levels and where you hiding your halloumi ...

Andy, humous & halloumi have moved on to the increasingly gentrified area around the Spurs statium I'm told. On the ladder it's all things quinoa and kale. Although apparently New Yorkers have now dropped the latter 

Just a single one today, as Trump was on his way from Stansted to Regent's Park in a convoy passing over Hackney (but this Osprey wasn't carrying him as was asserted in a different discussion on the iniquities of said leader). Like Monday, it circled over the southern end of the Ladder/Finsbury Park - are they fine-tuning the targeting of David Lammy's house, the location would be about right!

I felt like they were circling my flat yesterday! There were three of them and they circled about 6 times. When right overhead they were very loud. I assumed something to do with Trump but Google said he was at Blenheim Palace.

Did he actually fly from Blenheim Palace (Oxford airport right next door) to Stansted? I guess it makes sense if he was going down Seven Sisters Road to Regent's Park.

Went from Stansted to Regents Park to drop his baggage at the US ambassador's place, Winfield House, thence to Blenheim.

(Winfield was the own-brand name used by Woolworths. And the house was named for F.W[infield]. Woolworth, though it was built by his grand-daughter. Trump's beholden to Woolies, then.)

The American lady who had it built moved in in 1936 but left 3 years later due to WW2 and never came back. She gave it to the US govt to be used as the US ambassadors residence. It has a 12.5 acre garden, 2nd only in size to the Queen's back yard as far as central London properties are concerned.

Back again! Got them for breakfast, lunch & dinner ...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service