Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

JoeW's Discussions (866)

Discussions Replied To (815) Replies Latest Activity

"I wonder if it was advertised better within the mosque-attending community? That wou…"

JoeW replied Mar 15 to TODAY- Drop-in Vaccintaion in Wightman Road

16 Mar 15
Reply by JoeW

"I just sent you a connection request so I can provide more detail. I think most of t…"

JoeW replied Mar 5 to Mid-terraced house prices in Duckett Road or surrounding roads in April 1991

34 Mar 8
Reply by Maurice

"The previous owner of our house apparently bought it for £71500 in 1992. It's possib…"

JoeW replied Mar 5 to Mid-terraced house prices in Duckett Road or surrounding roads in April 1991

34 Mar 8
Reply by Maurice

"Yes that should be fine, I sent you a connection request so we can arrange a time. c…"

JoeW replied Mar 5 to Free - indoor table tennis table

2 Mar 5
Reply by JoeW

"The cycle lane is between the pavement and the road. On the left it looks like the c…"

JoeW replied Feb 27 to Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

58 Mar 19
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Alan, I think Palmers Green was remodelled in the second half of 2017, see screensho…"

JoeW replied Feb 26 to Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

58 Mar 19

"Hello Zena and thanks for chiming in. I understand you're not a traffic expert but g…"

JoeW replied Feb 25 to Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

58 Mar 19

"I'm not sure Cllr Brabazon has a very good grasp of traffic issues. In the cabinet m…"

JoeW replied Feb 24 to Haringey traffic boss starts Ladder traffic review following engagement by local group

58 Mar 19

"At work we used to get electricians to lay the cable but networking guys to terminat…"

JoeW replied Sep 26, 2020 to Recommendation for home network cable installer

7 Sep 28, 2020
Reply by David Pitt

"They could easily create an entrance into the Park at the end of Alroy, pedestrians…"

JoeW replied Sep 22, 2020 to cyclists misusing the widened pavement on Endymion Road

42 Oct 25, 2020
Reply by John McMullan

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service