Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Gordon T's Discussions (2,822)

Discussions Replied To (2559) Replies Latest Activity

"The email blithely states: "Remove Daily Visitor PermitsProposal: to remove the opti…"

Gordon T replied on Wednesday to Removal of Daily Parking Vouchers | Have your say Now - Deadline November 13th

25 on Friday
Reply by Guy

"Yes that's the booking system we use too, Paul. Last year we used the Tube to get th…"

Gordon T replied Oct 18 to COVID jabs at Bounds Green Health Centre - no access from Bounds Green Rd - cameras+fine

10 Oct 20
Reply by Paul Soper

"My apologies for randomly changing your name, Ruth. Doh!"

Gordon T replied Oct 10 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"Exactly the same for me, just a day before you posted, Kate. Yesterday evening I had…"

Gordon T replied Oct 10 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"Wightman would be more direct to your area than Green Lanes/Seven Sisters Rd and als…"

Gordon T replied Oct 4 to Predicted traffic on Wightman Rd or Green Lanes

5 Oct 11
Reply by John Leeming

"Thank you! Feminists both, of different generations."

Gordon T replied Sep 25 to Sumptuary Laws

7 Sep 25
Reply by Gordon T

"This is the answer to your question about the crow on the sign (as I posted above):…"

Gordon T replied Sep 25 to What means this signal?

7 Oct 13
Reply by John Shulver

"And this one, in Kingston, is official.  https://www.ianvisits.co.uk/articles/spikes…"

Gordon T replied Sep 24 to What means this signal?

7 Oct 13
Reply by John Shulver

"And before this goes to another 'dress code malfunction' - Alan, you'll know this -…"

Gordon T replied Sep 23 to Sumptuary Laws

7 Sep 25
Reply by Gordon T

"This exact sign features in a blog post on the LDNgraffiti website: http://ldngraffi…"

Gordon T replied Sep 23 to What means this signal?

7 Oct 13
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service