Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

They're playing two nights next Summer - on June 7 and 8, tickets on sale this Friday from 9.30am.

Full details on NME.com

Tags for Forum Posts: finsbury park, stone roses concert

Views: 683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EEEEEEEK! How exciting. Thanks for posting, I will definitely be trying to get tickets. My sister saw them in Manchester this summer and said they were brilliant.

Oooh...thanks for the heads-up! Will almost certainly go ;)

Am I the only one who's noticed that Ian Brown cannot carry a tune to save his life..? Which makes their live shows pretty excruciating. Great albums though.

You're not. Witness this sub-pub singer "performance" from Reading 96. Seriously, anybody contemplating spending their money on seeing them live really ought to give this a listen to hear just how shockingly bad they can be (and, yes, I know John Squire and Reni aren't on this recording, but I'm not sure even they could salvage Brown's voice. It's so bad it would make a dog laugh).

Good first album, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx0mp7hBeTg

I saw them earlier this year in Manchester and they were fantastic. Their set in '96 is about the worst possible example to show as it was just before they broke up! The gig in Heaton Park was amazing, and the atmosphere was electric. Ian Brown has never been the best singer in the world, but that's never really been the point - he's a great songwriter, the band are great musicians and they just all *work*.

Oh no!

OMG!!! I saw them in Heaton Park in June and it was amazing! To see them in Fins Park would be... well, even more so!! :-D

oh happy days 

Got a couple for the Saturday for me and my mate too. Heaton Park was amazing but the weather was crap, the bars useless and the transport system fell apart. Looking forward to being able to crawl home - quite literally if needs be ;-)

Thank you - saw this online now have tickets !!

Don't need tickets.  Just sit in my back garden for the full sonic experince

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service