Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'stone roses concert' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apply to attend the cabinet meeting re increase in park events within the next 24hrs

This via Twitter: More on this here, here and here.

Started by Hugh

0 Dec 8, 2013

Friends of Finsbury Park Start Petition Against Increase in Concerts

P…

Started by Hugh

4 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by GillianM

‘No toilets’ music promoter makes application for permanent Finsbury Park concert licence

SJM concerts, one of the leading music promoters in the UK has applied to Haringey Council for a licence to allow it to put on live and rec…

Started by Hugh

17 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

Violence and "Sea of Wee" Marr Great Concert In Finsbury Park

The Stone Roses gig in Finsbury Park appears to have gone down well with fans and locals alike. Looking at Twitter last night and this morn…

Started by Hugh

28 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Madeline

Witnesses to Stone Roses Assault Wanted

We have been asked to post the following: Subject: Re: Assault - Finsbury Park Concert aprox 9.40PM Saturday 8th June. Location: LHS speake…

Started by HoL Site Admin

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Sam R

Sounds of Stone Roses tonight in the Finsbury Park Last Night: Recording Snippet

Shut out by Castle Stone Roses, but able to hear some tantalising sounds of what's to come tonight:    

Started by Hugh

21 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Stone Roses tickets for sale

I've 2 tickets for the Stone Roses gig this Saturday in Finsbury Park, unfortunately I can't go so I'm looking to sell the tickets for £55…

Started by AlisonB

30 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by Neil van der Knutsen

Stone Roses Concert to Close Tube Early this Weekend

Be prepared for a little local disruption from The Stone Roses Concert in Finsbury Park this weekend.  Manor House tube will be exit onl…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Parking arrangements for the Stone Roses concert this weekend in Finsbury Park

To compliment Hugh's post about all the transport disruptions, including the underground arrangements I thought this would be useful for re…

Started by Karen Alexander

20 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Stan

The Stone Roses to play Finsbury Park

They're playing two nights next Summer - on June 7 and 8, tickets on sale this Friday from 9.30am. Full details on NME.com

Started by AntK

12 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Sharon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service