Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

My dreams, or what I remember of them, are all rooted in my insecurities - finding myself on stage without having learned any lines, juggling finances between credit cards, rushing to an appointment but getting lost in half-remembered city streets.

They don't bother me once I have woken up, but I never seem to have nice dreams where everything goes well and I enjoy life.

I just wondered if everybody is the same or do you have happy dreams filled with music and chocolate where you stroll into the airport terminal with 10 minutes to spare ?

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

All depends on the kinds of films you like. john Waters was dubbed The King of Bad Taste in the 70s. His previous films were Pink Flamingos about the vilest woman in the world (played by Divine) and Female Trouble which follows the career of Dawn Davenport (played by Divine) from high school delinquent to beauty queen and finally mass murderer. They were made on a budget of about $10, most of the actors were people he picked off the street and they are hilarious (in a "I really shouldn't be laughing at this" way). Got them all if you want to borrow.

I've PM'd.

Some people have mentioned writing down dreams to remember them. Actually lucid dreaming is not that difficult. If you make a serious effort to write down dreams you can end up being able to be aware of dreaming without waking up, and thus control the dream.(flying is great fun!) I have done this a long time ago. Helps to wear a beanie hat or something like that as it helps to make dreams more vivid.

I have many recurring dreams.

Good: galloping wildly down a beach on horseback, rekindled romance with a long lost lover, being able to fly.

Bad: escaped lions, tsunami, ISIS, needing to urgently phone someone but repeatedly misdialling.

I never dream of my biggest waking fears (ill-health, aeroplanes, traffic accidents). Also my children rarely/never appear in my dreams.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service