Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

maggie's Discussions (1,306)

Discussions Replied To (1237) Replies Latest Activity

"This is from the inside, incorporated into the design and then embedded into the doo…"

maggie replied on Friday to Do you have a 3 arch Victorian front door I could take a picture of?

2 on Friday
Reply by Dominic Hinshelwood

"On two days this week I had multiple calls from morning till night saying something…"

maggie replied on Friday to Another scam?

17 on Friday
Reply by John Shulver

"Please don't leave it outside of Charity shops as it will just be left there for a l…"

maggie replied on Thursday to Charity shop donations

9 on Friday
Reply by Sarah

"Posted on another active thread on HOL. I posted two self addressed envelopes yester…"

maggie replied on Wednesday to Royal Mail delays

75 on Wednesday
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

"Happy to say that the letter I posted in Crouch End yesterday has now arrived in Har…"

maggie replied on Wednesday to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

"I have posted two self addressed letters at the Post Office in Crouch End at 3pm in…"

maggie replied on Tuesday to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

"Also many other appointments and notifications come by post; however many congratula…"

maggie replied on Tuesday to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

"I wrote to David Lammy this morning and received this reply;- Dear Maggie, Thank you…"

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

"An article in the Guardian today about the postal problems. They mention Hornsey N8…"

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

"Yes Sunday and two eagerly awaited Christmas cards have just arrived having been pos…"

maggie replied Jan 10 to How many of your parcels did Royal Mail lose this Christmas?

134 12 hours ago
Reply by Paul C

RSS

Advertising

© 2021   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service