Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I was a bit annoyed to see Devran at the bottom of Pemberton hogging such a vast swathe of the pavement at the weekend with their 6 seat table spreading towards the road, but hey, look at what I saw this morning.

Do not get me wrong, I like the cafe street culture that has sprung up, but a little restraint is sometimes necessary. I think the council are making this a bit of a priority as the traders who normally spread their wears such that you have to walk in the gutter at times seems to have been reigned in. Well done them.

Views: 1134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like street café culture too but I would rather not partake on a busy road like Green Lanes! (European style piazzas, pleins etc no problem)

Devran own Green Lanes though, don't they? They can do what they like. At least that's what the "manager" tells people when they complain about his scumbag behaviour. I've had it with this place and the misery they are causing to residents and street users. I hope they go out of business soon.

Talking of hogging the pavement...where the blazes did the rickshaws on Duckett Road materialise from? Today there was just one (with a bicycle and four tyres) but there have been two....I tried to upload the photo I took on my phone to report them to the Council

Saw these the other day but thought I must be hallucinating

Damned American invasion. That must be Rick the journalist from Oklahoma and Rick the novelist from Florida. Once upon a time the Shaws had respectable names like G.B. or Martin.

....or of course Dinah

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service