Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Justin Guest's Discussions (2,720)

Discussions Replied To (2241) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Ruth. Glad you found a home for them. I hate the though they will not be reused. …"

Justin Guest replied Jan 23 to More jars to give away

8 Jan 27
Reply by Ruth

"If you need any more let me know as I have plenty and can spare some. Like Ruth I am…"

Justin Guest replied Jan 22 to More jars to give away

8 Jan 27
Reply by Ruth

"M. Hi, happy to take them off your hands if you are giving them away. Hard to tell f…"

Justin Guest replied Jan 3 to Slate tiles

1 Jan 3
Reply by Justin Guest

"Love it. I want to get along to the fix it events that folks like Chris Setz hosts i…"

Justin Guest replied Dec 31, 2022 to DIY washing machine repair

4 Jan 6
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hi. Happy to take the DVD player and HDMI cable. I will message you. "

Justin Guest replied Dec 27, 2022 to Free DVD player and wireless phone. Charger and other accesories

4 Dec 29, 2022
Reply by Summer

"And, if you paid by a credit card go to your credit card company and dispute the pay…"

Justin Guest replied Dec 6, 2022 to Stolen parcel

10 Dec 11, 2022
Reply by JO Jo

"I likely have some, I will message you and lets see if I can let you have some of th…"

Justin Guest replied Dec 2, 2022 to Wanted- used bubble wrap and plastic mailing bags

4 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Justin Guest

"It is, but looking harder I am not sure if it is an Apple produce or not. Have you l…"

Justin Guest replied Dec 2, 2022 to Found iPhone Ear Piece

3 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

"Crikey, how random. I will give it another go... Or just walk up there on Sat!"

Justin Guest replied Nov 29, 2022 to Haringey Libraries: accept new Terms & Conditions before Fri Dec 2 or your membership is suspended

11 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"I just got a long list of T&Cs and a tick box. How odd."

Justin Guest replied Nov 29, 2022 to Haringey Libraries: accept new Terms & Conditions before Fri Dec 2 or your membership is suspended

11 Dec 2, 2022
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

RSS

Advertising

© 2023   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service