Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi, 

I am a yoga teacher and yoga therapist based in N4. 

I run a monthly class in N4 that is great in helping reduce stress, improve sleep and increase energy levels. It is a very gentle joint-releasing class (called Slow Sundays) and suitable for the most unbendy of bodies (no experience of yoga is necessary - it is very different to yoga as most people think of it).

This therapeutic practice is great for gently releasing tension that gets stored in our muscles and joints. By doing so energy flows more freely through the body leaving us deeply relaxed and yet re-energised at the same time (a calmer and less 'wired', adrenaline energy). The session closes with a guided relaxation to help you get a deep, sound night's sleep when you return home. 

The next session is taking place this Sunday 15th June at St Paul's Church Centre (at the top of Cavendish Road on the Harringay Green Lanes ladder) from 18.00 - 20.00 and is £15. 

Future sessions are taking place on: 

• Sunday 20th July (18.00 - 20.00)
  • Sunday 17th August (18.00 - 20.00)

Please do get in touch if you would like to book on, or if you would like a little more information. You can contact me either at anna@mindbodybalance.co.uk or by calling on 07931 286 067. 

Thanks

Anna 

Views: 277

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm looking forward to this on Sunday. It's always so gentle and restorative. Fully recommend to anyone out there looking for a different way to unwind on a Sunday Evening! 

Please do Jessica, it's really suitable for all. Have a lovely weekend. Anna

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service