Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ruth's Discussions (1,778)

Discussions Replied To (1581) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for advice. I filled in online form to say the renewable process was…"

Ruth replied Oct 11 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"I get called all sorts of names Gordon!! No worries. "

Ruth replied Oct 11 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"Thanks Gordon. Something not right with their tech for sure! Hopefully I'll hear tod…"

Ruth replied Oct 10 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"Thanks for this advice Konrad. I'll give that a try. "

Ruth replied Oct 9 to Problems renewing resident qualification to buy visitor parking permits

13 Oct 11
Reply by Don

"It's awful for the staff who are still employed but awful for customers as well. If…"

Ruth replied Sep 16 to New-look Sainsbury's: not actually an improvement?

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"Agree with all you  say here Tamara. I've struck up some nice little conversations w…"

Ruth replied Sep 13 to New-look Sainsbury's: not actually an improvement?

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"I really liked the Suffolk Pub. The prices were good and sometimes had Sunday lunch…"

Ruth replied Sep 13 to A very Different Grand Parade in the Harringay of the 90s

36 Oct 14
Reply by John Shulver

"I noticed the cold right away. It's been cold outside lately and winter is coming. H…"

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"Agree with you Phil M. I feel/think the same. Customers should not be forced to self…"

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

"I used to go to Boots in Wood Green regularly but stopped going there completely a f…"

37 Sep 16
Reply by KP

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service