Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Anna Taylor's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alice,  I appreciate that it may be More Yoga that you are specifically hoping to…"

Anna Taylor replied Sep 7, 2017 to More Yoga

3 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by Paul Harding

"Here is a photo of the loveky cat. A few of us neighbours have knocked on each other…"

Anna Taylor replied Jun 2, 2016 to Has anyone lost a beautiful white and tabby cat with a purple collar

3 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Alison Graham

"Ah ok sorry, I didn't see that - I appreciate you won't want to post that publicly.…"

Anna Taylor replied Feb 21, 2016 to Looking to borrow a fold up bed (single zed bed) for a few days

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Anna Taylor

"Hi Dick, I was thinking of getting a taxi. I'm actually going to have a look at a fo…"

Anna Taylor replied Feb 19, 2016 to Looking to borrow a fold up bed (single zed bed) for a few days

4 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Anna Taylor

"Hi Steve, it's an old rocket lamp (like this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1960s-197…"

Anna Taylor replied Sep 9, 2015 to Wanted: recommendations for rewiring an old lamp

5 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Thanks so much Chris, I'll get in touch with them for a quote :-)"

Anna Taylor replied Sep 8, 2015 to Wanted: recommendations for rewiring an old lamp

5 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Steve

"Hi, I teach the Tuesday evening classes and they are both open level. I often have b…"

Anna Taylor replied Aug 15, 2014 to Can anyone recommend a local beginners Pilates or yoga class.

8 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Noemi Franco

"Hi Justine, Thanks so much for your email. I went back to my friend but she has now…"

Anna Taylor replied Jun 25, 2014 to My friend is looking for a home for her lovely cat

2 Jun 25, 2014
Reply by Anna Taylor

"Please do Jessica, it's really suitable for all. Have a lovely weekend. Anna"

Anna Taylor replied Jun 14, 2014 to Slow Sunday this Sunday: unwind and find ease

3 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Anna Taylor

"Oh I'll have to check that one out! Is it easy to get to by public transport Giles? "

Anna Taylor replied Jun 12, 2014 to The Plant Centre in Finsbury Park

5 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by C-hemp

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service