Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

AndrewAW1's Discussions (1,068)

Discussions Replied To (994) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote to Seema on Wednesday, no response yet Dear Seema,I was surprised to hear th…"

AndrewAW1 replied 18 hours ago to Ending of Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The justification given by Seema was encouraging more vehicle use. They wanted peopl…"

AndrewAW1 replied yesterday to Ending of Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Some of the CPZs run 8am-10pm so even more for them. Or of course if you're in Crouc…"

AndrewAW1 replied on Wednesday to Ending of Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"That reminds me, I need to report them to the ICO (again) for not responding to my p…"

AndrewAW1 replied on Wednesday to Ending of Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"From the documents it does suggest that there will be a statutory consultation befor…"

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Having watched the video it looks like this is being pushed for by businesses who wa…"

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Another one who had never heard of this review. As others have said, it's likely to…"

60 4 hours ago
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I probably walk along West Green Rd ten times more than Black Boy Lane and although…"

AndrewAW1 replied on Tuesday to Black Boy Lane LTN re-imposed today!

13 11 hours ago
Reply by Alfred Jahn

"The WGR works finished a bit early, last week I think. Will be nice to have the LTN…"

AndrewAW1 replied on Tuesday to Black Boy Lane LTN re-imposed today!

13 11 hours ago
Reply by Alfred Jahn

"Not sure how expensive the watch is but Alsal have done a few of mine over the years…"

AndrewAW1 replied Jul 18 to Wanted: vintage watch repair in London

8 Jul 19
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service