Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We're hearing rumours that a new organic cafe/deli may be opening in the former dry cleaners on Wightman Road near Harringay Station.

That would be nice wouldn't it.

Tags for Forum Posts: Wightman Road, moka, wightman deli

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope this happens. I'd love to be able to combine a trip to the deli with a trip to the library.
I look forward to the opening of this cafe, please do keep us all posted!
update.. from 5 hour ago.. no any sign of change of this always closed dry cleaner (from outside)
They have to get planning permission before they'll start. We can all help there by writing in to support the application. I'll let you know once it's in.

The last application for that stretch of shops - to use the pavement for a few tables for the Tapas bar - was rejected due to a lack of support.
this not the same thing? application already in and permission granted: http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/Applica...

if link doesn't work is HGY/2010/1655 on council's planning page
Woot!
That's the one. Just goes to show why 3,500 brains are better than one. :0)
Please, please tell me it will replace the smelliest newsagents in the whole of London?! Anyone else have to hold their nose when they go in? I do my best to avoid it, but it's all about location location location.
I agree it the worst newsagent ever... but for kind of undefined reason I like it it is kind of Wightman's rd legend. smelly newsagent at the corner with German Sheppard dog inside :-)Have you ever seen the dog? It is behind the counter... That is the reason it is smelly ;-). (but if it is gone... what are we going to whinge about with neighbours and flatmates, as I usually do :-)
Bought crisps there once. Small hole and full of mouse droppings. Never again.
Yep I avoid it too. Not only is it smelly and dirty but the newsagent is really surly. Easy enough to avoid when there are other options nearby
I avoid it too - especially as he has short changed me twice!! Not on purpose I don't think but I find it so awkward to ask for my correct change!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service