Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I just had to get that off my chest.

Views: 1303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was from the Economist :)

FAKE NEWS!
@Knavel.

The bodies of the victims were still lying at the place they fell, or rigged up to life support systems, police officers were debriefing whilst medical staff of all races and religions were working tirelessly saving the lives of many people when your idol, that fool Trump, launched his first Twitter attack on Khan.

Khan told Londoners there would be more police on the streets, but that we should stay calm. This is what leaders do, knavel . In the face of adversity they calm their people. You see terrorism is called terrorism, because it only works if it makes people are afraid. Khan acted like a statesman and a leader. Your idol acted like plonker for deliberately (I sincerely hope deliberately , because if it wasn’t deliberate he surely does have the IQ of a flip-flop) misinterpreting Khans words. Think about it for a minute, Knavel. What sort of leader would tell the public to panic?

Where your ilk seek to divide and ban, pay less taxes so as not to fund youth services and schools – the very thing that causes divisional and terrorism the first place, khan seeks inclusiveness.
You can regurgitate your bile as long as you want but I doubt anyone will be listening, it’s all just white noizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
So's Knavel....
As the dignity of the "leader of the free world," slides further into the slurry of his own imbecilic tweets, it was instructive to see adverts for a company offering guidance as to the best way to ditch American citizenship.

Londoners will take no lectures on protection from gun toting blowhards from across the water.
I think what I found most depressing in the whole exchange was using the London attacks to continue the argument over firearms legislation in the USA. If we had that kind of legislation here, rather than these murderers using a van and knives, they would have gone through Borough market with semi-automatic weapons. It's hard to even start to imagine the level of carnage there would have been.
Steve Wilkins, I salute you!
In the last 72 hours there have been 98 gun deaths in America.
http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/last-72-hours. Maybe Trump should ensure each state should stop Americans from traveling out of their bedrooms...
Latest records show Mike Pence's state had 846 fire arms deaths in a year. You are more likely to be shot and killed in Alaska than any other state in America. The top 5 states for gun homocide are all Republican. In fact 17 out of the top 20 gun death states are Republican. Homocide is the tenth biggest killer in Alaska. But clearly a Muslim left wing Mayor who took office a year ago is the bigger threat .. God give me strength... Zzzzzzzzzzzz

You're apparently also more likely to be shot by a toddler in the US than by a Muslim terrorist

https://mic.com/articles/142348/in-2016-toddlers-have-killed-more-p...

Left wing? Ummm..... no.

Apologies, I stand corrected. Muslim extremist sympathiser...

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service