Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

As part of our use of HoL in the 2010 elections, we're upload and asking other people to upload copies of any local party political promotional material they come across. There are parts of three wards in Harringay:

Harringay (all)
St Ann's (part)
Seven Sisters (part)

Material from all three is welcome.

The aim is help to keep track of what each candidate/party has on offer. We'll also be able to remind those elected of what they said this Spring.

There is one thread for each of the parties.

If you're not too sure about how to add pictures to the thread, see our walk through of how to do it here.

Tags for Forum Posts: 2010 local elections

Views: 302

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A 4-pager this time (Click & click again to zoom):

David Schmitz is standing both as a parliamentary candidate for Tottenham and as a councillor for Harringay ward - all bases covered! I think this leaflet is more related to his parliamentary candidature (Click & click again to zoom):

Latest from the Lib Dems (click & click again to enlarge):

Click & click again to read:

Lib Dem stuff coming thick and fast now. Do I detect something that's almost a ward level commitment?? (Click & click again to view):

Yup - this is the one that annoyed me into writing this post

http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/national-and-local-elections?x...

whilst I am sure it is sincere, it is exactly the thing that I find annoying because why now? oh hang on......
Just got latest Lib Dem leaflet. No scanner otherwise would post. It says David Lammy claimed 25k in second home allowances, is that true? I thought I' looked when the various lists came out and he was not on them.
If you look at TheyWorkForYou for David Lammy, you can see that he claimed £12,041 in 2003-4 and £13,222 in 2002-3. This may be where they are getting those figures from. With no receipts from that far back - can't be sure how he racked up those figures.
Somebody has also added that to Lammy's wiki-page - I wonder who?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lammy
Alison - he used to have a second home elsewhere in London. (I blogged about this a little while back, including a scan of the Haringey Advertiser's story at the time.)

(Exciting disclaimer: I'm a member of the Lib Dems and as you can see from my profile, used to work for the party.)
This is the one you're referring to I think Alison - the caped crusader leaflet. (Click & click again to read):

But Clegg has said it's NOT a two-horse race (-:

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service