Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

HoL Site Admin's Discussions (2,072)

Discussions Replied To (872) Replies Latest Activity

"To be accurate John, he didn't say he couldn't be bothered: he said he didn't want t…"

HoL Site Admin replied Sep 8 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8
Reply by John D

"Please keep it civil. Our house rules have always been clear about being civil. Disa…"

HoL Site Admin replied Sep 8 to Woodberry Wetland Reserve - running / jogging restrictions

50 Sep 8
Reply by John D

"Did you find anyone, Alison?"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 30 to Recommendations - builder to repair front door step needed

3 Aug 30
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Did you fund anyone for this job?"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 30 to New seal needed on UPVC doors

1 Aug 30
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Did you find anyone for this job?"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 30 to External stair replacement

2 Aug 30
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Did you find anyone?"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 30 to Blown & Cracked Plaster and Stonework round Front Door - Recommendations?

5 Aug 31
Reply by hhnrau

"Eddie and You appeared to be having issues connecting. Having asked for Eddie's perm…"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 26 to Mr. Fone, newspaper seller outside the Salisbury

21 Aug 26
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"What "email" have you tried to answer? Everything on the site works. It seems like y…"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 25 to Mr. Fone, newspaper seller outside the Salisbury

21 Aug 26
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Nothing has been deleted by us, Brian, I can assure you. You seem to be having some…"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 25 to Mr. Fone, newspaper seller outside the Salisbury

21 Aug 26
Reply by HoL Site Admin

"Bob, I'm sure your views are not intended to be offensive, but I think it's got to t…"

HoL Site Admin replied Aug 22 to Black Lives Matter Banner

13 Aug 23
Reply by Shariq

RSS

Advertising

© 2020   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service