Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Views: 374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could contact Peter Thompson (retired barrister) for free advice at St James Legal centre in N10 or at the free drop-in at Salvation Army in Lymington Avenue N22 on Wednesday afternoon 2-4pm.

Liz Pine

Do you know who your ward councillors are? These sounds an ideal case for them to take up as imagine it will need coordinating across different services AND there is some urgency as you need your mobility needs taken to account before any work starts. If you're happy to post the name of your street, one of the people on HoL can come up with the contact details or you can trace them using the link below
http://www.haringey.gov.uk/index/council/decision-making/ward-searc...

Hi Michael

Yes I was thinking about whether that might be a good idea, thanks for the link. It's Harringay ward, I just looked up the three councillors - though I suppose they may change soon so possibly I should wait until after next Thursday to contacy one of them!

I'm surprised if he has been told to partition off your flat to make it self contained, I thought that changing an HMO into flats is generally against council policy. As well as contacting your local councillor I would also ring the Planning Department of Haringey Council to confirm that this is the case. You can speak to them directly and they are generally friendly and helpful.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service