Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

A new Cabinet has been appointed by the Council leader.  They are:

New:

• Cllr Peray Ahmet - Cabinet Member for Environment
  • Cllr Eugene Ayisi - Cabinet Member for Communities
  • Cllr Elin Weston - Cabinet Member for Children and Families

Reappointed:

• Cllr Bernice Vanier - Deputy Leader, and Cabinet Member for Customer Services and Culture
  • Cllr Jason Arthur - Cabinet Member Finance and Health
  • Cllr Ali Demirci - Cabinet Member for Corporate Resources
  • Cllr Joe Goldberg - Cabinet Member for Economic Development, Social Inclusion and Sustainability
  • Cllr Alan Strickland - Cabinet Member for Housing, Regeneration and Planning

Here's the only video I can find of Cllr Ahmet, being interviewed with Harringay Councillor Emine Ibrahim:

Views: 826

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If only all parties were this self critical, the key is having such a freedom, accept those criticisms and improve upon them. You are truly brave and loyal to Labour, that's why your so passionate about your views. No humility in politics, that's where the problem starts.
Alan - thanks for the tip

I checked back and there's a public phone number for Mr Hunt and it says he can be contacted for further information about the cabinet. Ben Hunt - Leader and Support Team Manager 020 8489 2966

I wrote to him just after you posted your idea and he got back to me in about 10 minutes. I've written back with a follow up query and I'll post the reply here.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service