Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

We have 2 x 2-drawer metal filing cabinets to give away.  They are both a fetching emerald green! The drawers to not close very well ie not completely but this may be fixed by anyone who knows how to take the drawers out and fit them back properly.  There are even lots of hanging files to go with them! They are well made, strong and sturdy and can even make a desk if you put a length of wood across the two. I'm afraid we don't have the keys any more.

I have attached a photo P1080667.JPG  The colour looks sort of olive here but is more emerald. Anyone interested please message me or phone 020 7272 9748.

Thanks

Views: 254

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...very interested... i'm on the ladder?

If C-hemp is not after both of them, I would be happy to take one.

Great! We live in Lancaster Road (N4) which is between Upper Tollington Park and Stapleton Hall Road so round the other side of the park.  Do you have transport and a strong pair of arms (they are on the first floor but my husband will help)? One or both of us can be in Thurs, Fri or Saturday day time or Friday evening if any of these time are any good?

And of course if you only want one, then Nick can have the other!

Hi

Are you still interested in the filing cabinets?  We will have to put them out the front for passers-by by Monday as we have a sofa arriving which needs their space!

Thanks

Isn't that fly-tipping ?

Not if it's on your property.

Indeed.  We have a small front garden and put unwanted stuff there with a note "please take: free" or similar and we have quite a lot of passers by and many items unwanted by us but still with some life left in them are taken. It's a pretty good recycling method I think.

Apologies. Obviously I thought you meant out on the street.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service