Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Delete as appropriate.

Views: 2335

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmm, perhaps an apology for making accusations might be in order FPR.
To be clear, "lots of posts" have not been deleted or moved by us. We touch very few - some say far too few.

Just for the record.. Some of my postings have disappeared or in fact, never appeared at all.

I just thought it was an admin thing. Out of interest, does HoL use a 'naughty words' filter?

The other day, I posted a few lines on the rubbish thread. I pressed send. It disappeared. If I hadn't gone back to add something else, I might not have noticed straight away. The NIng software can be buggy sometimes. I've noticed it more lately so maybe someone is tinkering with code somewhere in California.
Hearing Ant singing this little tune to Hugh over the rooftops. Must be POETS day; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE
Omitting verse 2 I assume?

Suggest they stick with the chorus. Up to them if they wander off topic but if so, censorship could well be necessary :)

There has definitely been a bug.  I  couldn't open HOL at all last weekend, and when I clicked on the links in the Friday Ketchup email nothing happened.  I even took my computer down to the shop to be fixed but they found no virus so it was definitely the website.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service