Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

It's today!

Tags for Forum Posts: harringay by-election

Views: 275

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes ... apparently only a 15% turn out so far. Get out and vote Harringayites!

It does seem somewhat quieter than usual but don't forget there may be a number of postal votes for this election.

Does anyone know when the count might be completed?

I'd also like to know when the result will be available?

And where is Peter Snow with the exit poll visualisations?

The Tottenham Labour twitter account tell me that we can expect to know by midnight. Peter Snow I can't help you with :)

On our way to the polling station we saw the Labour candidate, but the Tottenham Labour website didn't provide any useful information regarding the candidate program!

The Green Party candidate was the only one with a clear website, YouTube interviews etc., If you don't have time after work to do deep web research I found difficult to get properly informed on the different candidates....
I did a couple of stints telling at polling stations, together with Labour and Lib Dem activists, I thouroughly enjoyed the informal conversations, it humanised the whole experience.

Yesterday was great meeting residents, and lovely to greet some new and familiar faces, road to road.
Harringay hasn't experienced this level of political attention, it's great to have three parties fighting for us, good positive opposition leads to good governance, long may it last.

Thank you to all the lovely people that voted green in this election, it was a great buzz seeing so many green activists about in support for Jarelle, and I look forward to meeting with you all again, very soon. Campaigning continues and we look forward to engaging outstanding issues in Harringay and across our borough.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service