Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This Thread is a 'Sticky' thread acting as a central exchange for Cat Sitting

Hello all

I'm not sure how this would work or if anyone would be interested but here goes......

I have 2 cats and I live on the southern end of the ladder. I would be more than happy to cat sit for others in the area and would love it if someone could return the favour for me from time to time.

I am CRB checked and have looked after animals, and cats, all my life. I also have family members and friends who are vets and vet nurses.

Would there be some way of making a little local cat sitting group?

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Cheers!
Sally

Tags for Forum Posts: cat sitter, cat sitting

Views: 17580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sally

I am on Burgoyne and would be happy to discuss swapsie-sitting with you.

Helen

I think this is an excellent idea and would be very interested. I'm on Duckett Road and have 2 cats and I don't want to think how much I have spent on paying catsitters over the years!

To be able to help each other out would be a great thing :-) I'm available evenings and weekends too for a meet up.

Would be very happy for anyone interested to come here (Hewitt Rd.) any evening except Tuesday if that would help and am probably free all this weekend and next. Also quite happy to come to anyone's house if that is easier for those with child care commitments or meet at a local hostelry. As my diary is probably more flexible than most at the moment, it might be more practical for others to suggest dates.

Best wishes

Bridget

Next week for me is quite full but I could do Sunday evening or Thursday evening, or during the day on Saturday 8th. I'm also on Hewitt Road so if you're happy to host, Bridget, that would be fine for me!

Either would be fine for me and would be very happy for anyone interested to come here - the more the merrier!

I also live on Duckett Road and have a cat! It's a great idea and would love to meet other cat lovers and help each other out!

We are meeting next Monday at the Salisbury pub. If you let me have your email address I'll send you details when I know them.

it's Babettli@vellutodesign.com. thanks!

I am very interested in this - I live in Stanhope Gardens & have 2 cats.

Jenny

Thursday evening sounds good Bridget/Katie and Bridget that is very kind of you to say you'll host!

Would 7.00 be a good time? Jenny is that ok with you?

If we can work this out it will be great in terms of everyone being able to go away knowing that the who will look after the cats stress isn't there!

Lisa

Absolutely fine. If anyone interested comes along, so long as I can fit everyone in, we can find out what people's - or rather cats' - needs are. Have not been in this area long so not sure how far away Noel Park is, Rachella, but I have a car and am sure buses will go somewhere near!

Thursday at 7 should be okay.

Jenny

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service