Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

KatieH's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Yea all sorted - I discovered I’m allowed to purchase permits as soon as I’d applied…"

KatieH replied on Tuesday to Visitor permits - new resident - any advice?

4 on Tuesday
Reply by KatieH

"Hi Jo, I’ve sent you a connection request as I’m about to move in and some of these…"

KatieH replied Nov 25 to Paper visitor parking permits valid til 31st Dec 2022 - on offer in return for charity donation

5 Nov 25
Reply by KatieH

"My personal view is that the theory behind LTNs (ie encourage people to use public t…"

KatieH replied Nov 4 to LTN..is it mad? Or is that me?

112 Nov 15
Reply by Don

"Not a Biology teacher myself, but this is a colleague of mine: https://missestruch.c…"

KatieH replied Sep 30 to A'Level Biology Tutor Needed

5 Oct 1
Reply by Sue Dunn

"I just parked knowing it would be free. The first time I did it there happened to be…"

KatieH replied Aug 3 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"I’ve done it - it’s pay and display bays only (not shared use), free for whatever pe…"

KatieH replied Jul 8 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Yes - I can understand why the Borough uses Source London from a financial point of…"

KatieH replied Jul 8 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"That’s ridiculous!"

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Hooray! Actually I went and checked Allison today and they’re up and running too. St…"

KatieH replied Jul 3 to Electric Vehicle charging - how many of us are now affected?

16 Aug 3
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks all! Now sorted - much appreciated :-)"

KatieH replied Jan 20 to Wanted: electric hedge trimmer to borrow for an hour?

4 Jan 20
Reply by KatieH

RSS

Advertising

© 2022   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service