Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Was punched in the face by this person this afternoon because I wouldn’t get out of his way on the pavement and told him to ride on the road. I’ve reported to police but just wanted to let people know about him because he is well known in the area as a dangerous nuisance because of his pavement riding at full speed, but also now that he is aggressively violent towards women who call him out. If anyone knows who he is or where he lives please let me know. 

Views: 316

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very sorry to hear this, Lauren. Unforgiveable.

Shocking!

Are you ok?

This Guy needs to be caught.

Do you have a CAD Number in case we see him and can call it in?

Take Care and look after yourself

Mags

I’m ok thank you, I’m made of strong stuff. CAD4956 05/08/24 is the crime reference number police are looking for him, please contact police on 101 and quote reference number. He is a scourge and when I posted on our street WhatsApp group I received many reports of him driving agressively and at speed on the pavement and being abusive. He rides his scooter like it’s a weapon and has a massive chip on his shoulder if you approach him about his behaviour, and is particularly nasty to women. As soon as I got my phone out as evidence he punched me in the head and rode off laughing. I usually see him on Pemberton and on Wightman near the top of Pemberton. He needs this thing confiscating before he kills or seriously injures someone.

note this isn’t about electric scooters, it’s about a particularly vile individual. 

Thanks Lauren, CAD noted, will keep my eyes peeled for this one.

Hopefully, the Police will pick him up pdq and charge him with assault.

Yes indeed, a vile individual

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service