Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dick Harris's Discussions (1,057)

Discussions Replied To (809) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's deal with this in direct messages.  I have sent a connection request."

Dick Harris replied on Thursday to Garden room?

11 on Thursday
Reply by Dick Harris

"Perhaps the "ownership" is not as clear as it might be.  According to Haringey's web…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 12 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I was not able to join the online meeting yesterday (4th June) at https://t.ly/PGMYG…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 5 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I was pleased to see that, in addition to the plainly vital issues of railway operat…"

Dick Harris replied Jun 1 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"I too have received this letter.  It is surprisingly more considered (in relation to…"

Dick Harris replied May 23 to Massive habitat destrcution planned by Network Rail - Finsbury Pk to Ally Pally (June to March next year)

42 Jul 1
Reply by Giovanna iozzi

"Thanks Karen. We looked for the lights, and saw this pink colour but didn't recognis…"

Dick Harris replied May 11 to Photo of Northern Lights from Harringay tonight (11th May 2024)

8 May 17
Reply by Straw Cat

"Personally, I put bones in my black bin (because they would otherwise end up in my c…"

Dick Harris replied May 1 to Foxes opening kitchen waste bins

25 on Tuesday
Reply by Don

"I notice that the place of Snug has been taken by a charity shop connected with http…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Snug cafe closing down?

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

"I always think of this building as representing the lost opportunity to build a Harr…"

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Colina Road Shaft Building Graffitti

11 Jul 8
Reply by Hugh

"No problem with mine."

Dick Harris replied Apr 29 to Postal Vote

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service